1. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON DEVIANTART??-- Over six years.
2. WHAT DOES YOUR USERNAME MEAN?-- Metaphysical Magician
3. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS.--Brainy. Funny. Kind.
4. ARE YOU LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED?-- Right.
5. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST DEVIATION?
Called TWO JESTERS - pen and ink.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ART TO CREATE?-- Surrealistic.
7. IF YOU COULD INSTANTLY MASTER A DIFFERENT ART STYLE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?-- Contemporary mixed-media sculpture.
8. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST FAVORITE?
<da:thumb id="436661899"/> --I was seeking out figurative work for future drawings and I immediately came upon Hellodearthomas, who remains one of my favorite artists here on Devart.
9. WHAT TYPE OF ART DO YOU TEND TO FAVORITE THE MOST?--Really excellent surrealism in any medium and secondly, figurative work of high technical skill and conceptual quality.
10. WHO IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE DEVIANT ARTIST?--Oh, gosh, that's an impossible question. I have many, but here is a handful of likely candidates:
11. IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE ON DEVIANTART IN PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE?--I would like to meet all my buddies.
12. HOW HAS A FELLOW DEVIANT IMPACTED YOUR LIFE?--I must say that it is the whole of the community of DeviantArt that has impacted me the most. I found that although I lived in a town destitute of art galleries, I could find work of exceptional quality and vision on DeviantArt--and better than that -- I found generous, courageous people attached to each piece.
13. WHAT ARE YOUR PREFERRED TOOLS TO CREATE ART WITH?--For the first fifty years of my life, my go-to tools were pen and ink or Caran d-Ache Watercolor Pastels. And then I found I could draw on the computer and creative freedom beckoned. I loved the endless challenge of this new medium (and it was much easier on my arthritic hands.) It allowed me to perform mystical acts of great whimsy.
14. WHAT IS THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL PLACE FOR YOU TO CREATE ART?--The place doesn't much matter unless it is the place of the mind.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DEVIANTART MEMORY?--Receiving a real-live awesome drawing in the mail from Offermoord, who lives across the world from me.